Wednesday, July 06, 2005

My Mom Is a Blogger

My mom is a blogger. Well, not my mom--Phoebe's mom. Me. I would like Phoebe to give me some credit for that since apparently, many people my age (whatever age I am) don't even know what a blog is. (I could tell you my age, but I would have to lie about it and lying in blogs is not permitted.)

Anyway, I don't get the idea that my blogging has added to my coolness as far as Phoebe is concerned. Perhaps that is because she already thought I was really, really cool. Regardless, she pays me a great compliment by reading my blogs from time to time and telling me what she thinks about what I have written. Most recently she told me that in contrast to the opinion of one of its detractors, she finds my blog Can't Marry Me amusing. That didn't surprise me because she has both good judgement and an excellent sense of humor.

Now for a confession: The reason I wrote this was to give myself an excuse to once again post this caricature of Phoebe. The original post has gone into the archives and I missed seeing it.